“BARTOW — A former police officer in Oakland, a small community west of Orlando, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for molesting a 2-year-old girl in Polk County.
Joshua David Smith, 33, of Lakeland, pleaded guilty to lewd molestation and child pornography charges. Circuit Judge Wayne Durden sentenced Smith on Monday.
Smith was arrested in 2015 after an undercover FBI agent from outside of Florida received a message stating “no limit perv dad here. Looking for someone like minded to talk with. HMU (hit me up) if interested,” according to a Polk County Sheriff’s Office arrest affidavit.”
From The ledger.com. The whole story is here :http://www.theledger.com/article/20160407/news/160409549?platform=hootsuite
* Child predators are typically afraid of adult intimacy.
* Child predators search out children who are vulnerable and easily manipulated.
* A child predator may refuse to take responsibility for his actions.
* A child predator generally needs to control others.
* A child predator may have been abused as a child.
* A child predator often has a great desire for power.
* Child predators typically have a low self-esteem.
Sounds like a check list to be a cop doesn’t it?
Give him a gun and handcuffs and let him go
Just hope he doesn’t pull your daughter over on a dark highway