- Wilmington, North Carolina: An officer who had been fired for abusing his authority and violating standards of conduct will be reinstated, though with a demotion. ow.ly/i0vw301yGTb
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio: A deputy was fired after an alleged assault of a minor in juvenile court. He will not be criminally charged. ow.ly/G7NU301yH5R
- Washington Township, New Jersey: An officer was arrested for drunk driving after hitting several cars in Hazleton. ow.ly/8fiP301zalN
- Update: Baltimore, Maryland (First reported 04-21-15): Officer Caesar Goodson, Jr. was acquitted of all charges in the death of Freddie Gray. ow.ly/Ry26301zjkm
- Update: Mayfield, Kentucky (First reported 06-10-16): The second officer of two who were suspended for misconduct has resigned. ow.ly/FSEi301zn9O
- Duval, Florida: An SRO was suspended for ten days for mishandling two incidents involving students. ow.ly/Ga2Y301znwg
- Macon County, North Carolina: A detective was arrested for DWI. ow.ly/4u5n301znKZ
- Update: New York, New York (First reported 07-29-14): A now-former officer was given two years’ probation for stomping on the head of a restrained suspect.ow.ly/FcjY301zGjf
An eleven year old boy is dead after the SUV he was riding in collided with a Patton Village Texas police cruiser, after the officer ran the red light. The driver of the police cruiser, identified as Sgt. Stacey Baumgartner, was engaged in a pursuit of a suspected drunk driver. Baumgartner threw public safety out […]
“A Southwest Virginia police officer is charged with nearly 50 counts of sex crimes against a child.
The indictment reveals the sexual assaults were happening for more than 2 years. The Big Stone Gap police officer is accused of raping a relative under the age of 13.
Along with social services, Sgt. Duane Phillips with the Wise County Sheriff’s office was called to investigate a sexual assault case.
“Interviewed a young female, in which there were allegations that were made,” Sgt. Phillips said.
Those allegations accused 31-year-old Oliver Mullins of sexual assault against a child. Mullins is a Big Stone Gap Police officer.
“Due to the fact that he is a police officer within the county, we referred this case to VSP for the investigation,” Sgt. Phillips said.
“He was indicted by the Wise County Grand Jury, but that’s about all that I can say right now,” Commonwealth’s Attorney Chuck Slemp said.
Virginia State Police arrested Mullins on Friday. Court documents show he is charged with three counts of rape, three counts of incest, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of displaying child pornography, 20 counts of indecent liberties and 20 counts of aggravated sexual battery.
The indictment reveals the crimes occurred between March of 2014 and April of this year. It accuses Mullins of assaulting a female victim under the age of 13.”
Makes you want to get pulled over on a dark road doesn’t it?
You never know who might be hiding behind that badge and gun
And if a guy is capable of this, what else is he capable of ?
Don’t be afraid if the officer wants to handcuff you and pat you down
It’s only for his safety right?
After all, he is a hero and what really matters is that he goes home safe at night.
“Three high-ranking officers in the NYPD acted as “cops on call” for two deep-pocketed de Blasio donors — as long as their “elves” plied them with gifts and bankrolled a highflying lifestyle that included hookers, free hotels and expensive meals.
Deputy Chief Michael Harrington, Deputy Inspector James Grant and Sgt. David Villanueva were arrested Monday, the latest development in a far-reaching bribery scandal that has also snared longtime correction officers union leader Norman Seabrook.
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, who is coordinating several overlapping city, state and federal probes into NYPD top brass and several well-heeled businessmen, said the cops acted as a “private police force” in exchange for gifts, bribes and perks worth more than $100,000.
Harrington, a senior chief in the NYPD’s Housing Bureau, and Grant, the commanding officer of the 19th Precinct on the Upper East Side, were charged with conspiracy to commit honest services wire fraud.
Those same charges were levied against Brooklyn diamond merchant and businessman Jeremy Reichberg, who was also arrested.
Villanueva, assigned to the gun license bureau, allegedly helped push through weapons permits in exchange for gifts and was arrested on charges of conspiring to commit bribery.
“They [Reichberg and friends] got, in effect … cops on call,” said Bharara.
The four arrests were another black eye for the NYPD, which has suffered months of embarrassing revelations while also putting Mayor de Blasio on the spot for his campaign financing.”
Yeah, these scumbags are some real heroes
Read on and see what their relatives have to say
“Grant and Harrington were released on $250,000 bond. Villanueva pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Monday afternoon, and was slated to be released on a $200,000 personal bond. Reichberg was slated to be released with a $500,000 bond.
“James is one of the most upstanding men you will ever meet,” said a relative of Grant, who declined to give her name. “The man that he was he is never going to be again.”
Another relative became irate at the media, and told a reporter who asked about the charges, “May your wife be raped by many people.”
Wow! Just amazing seeing how it is more likely that his pretty boy relative is going to be the one most likely to be raped
Hopefully on the inside someone is going to find out who these scumbags are and snuff them out
There are few things worse in this life than a petty tyrant and these scumbags need to get the end that tyrants get
“A Montgomery police officer was arrested Tuesday and charged in the sexual assault of a man.
Deonte Lashawn Hamner, 27, is charged with first-degree sodomy, a Class A felony Montgomery police say. He is being held in the Montgomery County Detention Facility on a $60,000 cash bond.
Police say the alleged sexual assault occurred when the police officer was on duty. The officer is accused of stopping the victim’s vehicle due to a noise complaint on June 14.”
Next time someone tells you that a cop is a hero because he steps into a blue suit remind them of this scumbag right here
Does this seem like an isolated incident?
A few bad apples?
Try googling the search term “Deputy rape” and see what happens
Obviously being “Rapey” comes with the personality associated with LEO
“A former Broward County sheriff’s deputy who pleaded guilty to 14 counts of armed false imprisonment could still get his state retirement benefits, under a ruling by an administrative law judge.
Jonathan Bleiweiss was accused of committing the crimes while in uniform and driving a marked police car.
The ruling Tuesday by Administrative Law Judge John Van Laningham provided little detail about the allegations, but the Sun Sentinel reported last year that Bleiweiss had been accused of intimidating undocumented immigrants into performing sex acts.
The Sun Sentinel reported that he entered a plea deal that included five years in prison. After the plea, the state Division of Retirement made a preliminary decision that Bleiweiss had forfeited his benefits in the Florida Retirement System because of the conviction.”
You can tell that this judge really views his acts as egregious
If that were you or I, you can guarantee that the benefits would be stripped
Blue privilege extends right across the bench
- Iberia Parish, Louisiana: The sheriff and two senior deputies were charged with federal civil rights violations for beating two men in custody in two separate incidents. One of the victims was alleged to have assaulted one of the sheriff’s relatives. ow.ly/3fSS3017Tkw
- San Antonio, Texas: An officer was arrested for taking bribes from a local trucking company in exchange for favorable vehicle inspections. ow.ly/V4RW3017ZCP
- Update: DeKalb County, Georgia (First reported 01-07-16): A now-former officer arraigned for the shooting death of Anthony Hill. He pled not guilty. ow.ly/75eC30180rX
- Update: Houston, Texas (First reported 01-14-16): A now-former officer was sentenced to four years in prison for monitoring a police radio to aid an armored car heist. ow.ly/QTMn30180YC
- Fort Worth, Texas: A detective was removed from duty. His cases in the Crimes Against Children unit have been placed under review by a police task force. ow.ly/yCjK30181Pi
- Detroit, Michigan: A deputy chief gave false testimony in a case that resulted in a wrongful conviction of then-14-year-old boy for quadruple homicide. Devontae Sanford, now 23, was ordered released from prison last week. He had been sentenced to 35-90 years after giving a false confession in the case. The actual killer, a hitman, confessed to the crime and eight other homicides just weeks after Sanford was sentenced. ow.ly/1wxq301839f
- Mayfield, Kentucky: Two officers were suspended without pay for undisclosed policy violations. ow.ly/W15k30185dF
More here from Police misconduct. net:http://www.policemisconduct.net/